Monday, December 8, 2008

Boom de yada

Some things just make me happy. They brighten my life by their mere existence. The simple mention of them is enough to make me break into a sappy grin and make me feel a little more like Pollyanna (albeit perhaps a little more sarcastic). These include, but are not limited to: sappy love songs, riverbanks, lupines, chipmunks, daisies, the Everything skit (based on the lifesong tune), catchy children's Bible memory songs, Baby Got Book, and Larryboy bookmarks. One of the things that make me really happy, however, is this Youtube video.

I realize that there is a fair bit that is wrong with the world. But sometimes we forget to thank God for what's right with the world. For the so-called little things like daisies and chipmunks and riverbanks. Boom de yada.

No comments: